Jacket Rynox Rain H2GO
Jacket Rynox Rain H2GO
3rd avatar H2Go Pro 3 Rain Jacket is engineered with a single focus on ensuring an unparalleled riding experience, even in the harshest downpours.
As much as motorcyclists love riding in the monsoons, we hate getting wet even more. We want to experience the lush greenery, the wet tarmac, and the smell of fresh Earth that the monsoon brings, but we want to do it while staying dry. The H2Go Pro 3 Rain Jacket is the answer.
- 15000mm Waterproof: The shell is made from a nylon fabric rated for waterproofing up to 15000mm, perfect for Indian monsoons on a motorcycle.
- Double Ripstop Nylon: The Double Ripstop weave of the abrasion-resistant nylon shell prevents small tears from spreading and lengthens the life of the jacket.
- 5000g/24hr Breathability: Nylon fabric is breathable and helps manage sweat and condensation. The waterproof membrane allows water vapour to pass through but keeps water out, keeping you dry and cool.
- Hi-Viz Green Shell: When it rains heavily, visibility typically goes down. The Hi-Viz shell of the rain jacket keeps you visible to oncoming traffic.
- Blacked-Out Retro-Reflective Trims: Sometimes, you need to continue riding after dark. The blacked-out retro-reflective trims light up in the headlight of oncoming traffic and keep you visible.
- Made for Motorcycling: The H2Go Pro 3 Rain Jacket is engineered, cut, and sized to be worn easily over a riding jacket.
- Independent Destination Jacket: The H2Go Pro 3 Rain Jacket can also be worn as an independent rain jacket.
- Pre-Curved Arms: Ideally pre-curved for the riding posture, the snugger fit of the arms reduces wind resistance and prevents fatigue.
- Heat-Sealed Seams: Precision-sealed seams prevent the ingress of water at the seams and keep you dry.
- DryCore WR Zipper: Water Resistance zipper, covered with a wide gutter flap with velcro that lets you wear the jacket easily and keeps you dry once the jacket is zipped up.
- 3-Panel Hood with Cord Lock: 3-panel design makes the hood compact and ergonomic. Cord Lock lets you cinch the hood to your preference.
- Independently Actuating Hood: The hood actuates independently of the collar and provides more flexibility for head movement.
- Collapsible Hood: Tuck the hood away while riding, or wear the hood under your helmet. The collapsible hood gives you the freedom to decide.
- Rear Exhaust Vents: Inverted rear exhaust vents on the shoulder blades assist in the removal of hot and humid air from inside the jacket, and keep you cool and dry.
- Cord Lock On Hem: Cord Locks on the bottom, on either side, let you adjust the fit of the jacket to your preference.
- Gloves Friendly Cuffs: Elasticated cuffs with forearms wide enough to fit over gloves lets you easily pull the sleeves of H2Go Pro 3 Rain Jacket over your riding jacket and gloves.
- High Collar: The height of the collar is designed to prevent capillary water ingress while riding, from under the chin of the helmet.
- Extremely Lightweight: Weighs only 300 gms.
Read Before Purchase
- The H2Go Pro 3 Rain Jacket is engineered, cut, and sized to be worn easily over a riding jacket without having to choose a larger size.
- The H2Go Pro 3 Rain Jacket has a warranty of 6 months from the date of purchase/delivery.
- Retro-reflective panels, trims and logo application are not covered under warranty.
- To know the warranty policy of Rynox in detail, click here.